November 14, 2017 at 9:51 pm #2889AnonymousInactive
We are wanting to deploy ActivInspire but we want to use the personal edition. I have deployed it to a test machine but when I open ActivInspire I have to select “OK” to agree to the terms and then select “Run Personal Edition”. Is there a way to automate this step so that a teacher would not have to select anything. I would like to have it to where they double click the icon and it just opens up the personal edition automatically.
November 15, 2017 at 6:15 am #11966AnonymousInactive
Thank you for posting on the Support Community.
The ActivInspire software will require this to be chosen when first opened after install.
There isn’t a way of automating this part when you deploy ActivInspire.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
Promethean Technical Support
October 1, 2018 at 1:45 pm #11967AnonymousInactive
I am trying to install v2.14 via pdq – did you use the normal download and what switches did you use to push it out successfully?
September 11, 2019 at 10:51 pm #17347Carlos ConriqueParticipant
I’m trying to push this out using PDQ Deploy as well with no luck, anyone knows what parameters to set for this to work?
September 12, 2019 at 9:14 am #17357Adam K PrometheanModerator
If you run the Network installation of ActivInspire, this will create a MSI file for you which you can deploy through your network applications however you’d like.
I hope this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.10 (released to US users 14 February 2020)
- Release Notes for Apps: Screen Share, Classroom Essential apps, myPromethean Mobile App (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.3 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivDriver v5.18.18 (released 6 December 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.1 (released 6 December 2019)