November 14, 2017 at 9:51 pm #2889
We are wanting to deploy ActivInspire but we want to use the personal edition. I have deployed it to a test machine but when I open ActivInspire I have to select “OK” to agree to the terms and then select “Run Personal Edition”. Is there a way to automate this step so that a teacher would not have to select anything. I would like to have it to where they double click the icon and it just opens up the personal edition automatically.
November 15, 2017 at 6:15 am #11966
Thank you for posting on the Support Community.
The ActivInspire software will require this to be chosen when first opened after install.
There isn’t a way of automating this part when you deploy ActivInspire.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
Promethean Technical Support
October 1, 2018 at 1:45 pm #11967
I am trying to install v2.14 via pdq – did you use the normal download and what switches did you use to push it out successfully?
September 11, 2019 at 10:51 pm #17347
I’m trying to push this out using PDQ Deploy as well with no luck, anyone knows what parameters to set for this to work?
September 12, 2019 at 9:14 am #17357
Adam K PrometheanModerator
If you run the Network installation of ActivInspire, this will create a MSI file for you which you can deploy through your network applications however you’d like.
I hope this helps.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release Notes for ClassFlow v6.8 (released to US users 6 September 2019)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal, Panel Management and User Management (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4 for use with ActivPanel Elements Series (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v3.2 (released 16th August 2019)
- Release Notes for ActivInspire v2.17 (released 13th August 2019)