Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Marissa ArmitageMarissa Armitage
      Participant

When I click “Desktop Annotate” my toolbox completely disappears. Therefore, I can’t get OUT of desktop annotate or do anything else really. How do I get my toolbox and trash can to stay on screen, even when I’m in desktop annotate. Thanks! 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Marissa,

Thanks for posting! Can you please confirm the version of ActivInspire you are running and on what operating system?

If you are on a Windows machine and on anything less than v2.5 then we would strongly advise you to update to the latest version as this may solve the issue you are having. To download the latest version of ActivInspire, please go to support.prometheanworld.com and scroll down to the “Software Downloads” section.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kind Regards,
      Paul

Promethean Technical Support

(Support Case: 618548)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your quick reply. I have version 2.4.66096. It’s a school computer (of course) and I’m unable to download without admin approval, which is a whole process. Is there something I can do in the meantime to fix the issue with the version I currently have?

Thanks! 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Please can you confirm the operating system that you are using?
      Also, how do you get out of the “Desktop Annotate” view?

Please ensure that the Toolbox is “pinned” to the flipchart and check if the issue still happens.

At the moment we are trying to understand why you are encountering this issue, as such this information is vital.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Miguel

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Miguel,

I am using a mac, version OS X Yosemite 10.10.3. 

The tool box appears to be pinned, but how can I tell for sure? I don’t see an option for that in the drop down menus. 

I haven’t figured out how to get out of “Annotate desktop”. I basically end up rebooting the computer and unplugging everything, because I haven’t figured out how to do it yet. Obviously, this process isn’t ideal. 

Thanks for the help!
      Marissa 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Marissa,

We will be sending you an email in order to request some more information.

Thank you

Miguel

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.