April 28, 2022 at 1:36 pm #37027TroyParticipant
We’ve recently installed some new AP7_B75 Titanium panels. However, every time the panel goes into standby mode (Red power button and then White flame eventually goes off), it sets our PC desktop monitor connected via HDMI to pulse flashing through normal display and blank screens…
We have not had this issue in with our 2 previous variants of the Titanium 74″ screens BUT have noticed these newer ones have now elongated remote controls and the bezel and Mainboard firmware are different…
Attempting to upgrade some existing older 75″ panels (one of each) to this latest firmware (no. 1 shown below), won’t work as it reports back we are already on the latest firmware (nos. 2 & 3)…
We found the work around is to have the panel either on (teacher’s don’t want showing what they are working on at some points), or panel on and set to the Home screen…
Anyone else having this issue and if so what have you found to resolve if possible please?
- NEW 74″ Titanium Firmware details: Mainboard: 5.1.300.27 Bezel: v126.96.36.199
- Existing 74″ Titanium F/Ware details: Mainboard: 188.8.131.52 Bezel: v184.108.40.206
- Existing 74″ Titanium F/Ware details: Mainboard: 220.127.116.11 Bezel: v18.104.22.168
April 30, 2022 at 12:57 pm #37054Rich RuggieroParticipant
For the time being, I would extend the sleep and shutdown timers and turn off proximity sensor on the panel that is flashing. There is a new update coming soon that I believe will attend to this issue
Let me know if this works
May 3, 2022 at 12:48 pm #37090TroyParticipant
Thanks for your reply. I had already personally switched off the proximity sensor after the install and locked the panel settings to stop tampering.
However, going in to settings today to change the sleep and standby timers as suggested above, showed that 9 out of the 16 I had turned off, now had the proximity back ON!
Any timeframe on when the next update may be coming out at all?
Will let you know in a few days if we have any further reports of the flickering screens.
May 3, 2022 at 12:57 pm #37091Adam K PrometheanModerator
We don’t have an exact ETA on the next release, though this is scheduled for sometime in May.
Please feel free to subscribe to the ‘Announcements’ section and we’ll update the community once this has been released.
- The forum ‘Interactive Flat Panels’ is closed to new topics and replies.
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.23 (released 22 February 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix 21.01.1481 (released 30 January 2022)
- Release Notes for Radix VISO v1.44 (released 10 February 2022)
- Release notes for myPromethean Portal v1.6.1 (released 26 January 2022)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.42 (released 2 December 2021)