Software Solutions
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jarod MartinJarod Martin
      Participant

I have been using activinspire for a long time and never noticed this before so I am assuming it is a new thing. When I use the desktop tools camera the desktop tools fades away but stays on the screen. Therefore I take a picture of the desktop tool eveytime I am trying to post something in my presentation. I realize the “fix” is to move it to the side but I forget sometimes. If I have alot of pictures in my presentation I end having to redo all of them if I forgot.

IS there a way to turn this off so it doesnt show up in my pictures?

or

Is there a way to change where the desktop tool shows up everytime I use it. If I could force it to go to the left or the right that could help?

Hi jarod,

Thank you for reaching out.

As of writing this post, there is not a way to make it disappear entirely.

However, we will take this and raise it as an enhancement request to our software developers.

Please let us know if we can answer anything else for you.

Thank you,

Krista
      Promethean Technical Support

Jarod MartinJarod Martin
      Participant

Krista

On my laptop I have an older version of Activinspire and it does not have this Shadow. Is there a way to go back to older versions? It is a small thing but it is really frustrating when I am working on my lessons. I get in the zone and takes stuff from my pdfs and pictures and then I go back and they all have this shadow. Super Frustrating.

Hi jarod,

Please feel free to reach out to us directly here so we can email you an older version of ActivInspire.

Please note that older versions are no longer officially supported and the use of them is entirely at your own risk.

When you contact us, please ensure that you can confirm the specific version of ActivInspure you will like to use.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Krista
      Promethean Technical Support

Eddie PrometheanEddie Promethean

Hi Jarod,

The issue you are experiencing with ActivInspire and the Desktop Tools Wheel being captured when choosing a fullscreen snapshot has been fixed in ActivInspire 2.21. You can download ActivInspire 2.21 from our support site. Go to support.prometheanworld.com to download the new version.

Thank you once again for your continued patience

Best regards,

Eddie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.