Software Solutions
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      sadie wheelersadie wheeler
      Participant

When using desktop tools to make snapshots with the camera tool, the tool wheel goes behind my file after each picture. Is there a way always keep it active and on top so that I can continue taking pictures?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sadie, in those other applications in which the desktop tools wheel goes out of sight, are you in a full-screen viewing mode, as you can go into with most browsers and some other apps now? In the browsers I run, on a Mac running 10.10 and a PC running W7, the desktop tools wheel does go out of sight when I’m in that full-screen mode, otherwise remains in view.

Anonymous
      Inactive

So long as the Desktop Tools are active, you can continue to take pictures of your desktop for pasting into the flipchart. But once you go back to the flipchart page to view or otherwise interact with the screenshots taken, you will need to toggle them back on again to access any of those tools.

You can also enable the Annotate Over Desktop feature in ActivInspire and use the Camera Tool (Tools > Camera) to take pictures of the desktop instead, just returning to the first page of the ‘Desktop Flipchart created to take more pictures with the Camera Tool.

(Support Case 00479523)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.