Wireless Presentations

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Adam K Promethean Adam K Promethean 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Lauren Karhoff
    Lauren Karhoff
    Participant

I’m new to Promethean and we recently installed a new Element Series ActivPanel. I would like to be able to use Google apps such as Docs, Slides, Sheets, YouTube, etc. I would also like to be able to use other apps in the Google Play Store. Do I have to have either the Chromebox or the OPS-G modules? Do I need them both?

Hi Lauren,

The ActivPanel has its own built in Promethean Store which you can download certain applications through this, however if you have G-Suite accounts, you may wish to look at the Chromebox as this is a certified Google device that is fully integrated with the ActivPanel Elements series so that you can view and launch Chromebox apps directly from the ActivPanel’s Unified Menu.

You can do this with the OPS-G too on the ActivPanel however you do not need both devices as the majority of things that you can do can be perform from the ActivPanel itself, it’s just the additional apps that help that may not be on the Promethean Store.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Promethean Technical Support

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.