Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      MikeMike
      Participant

It seems like these pens are selling for $75-100 which is about a third of my annual teacher supply money from my school.  My old activboard pens were always breaking and that seemed to be a common issue throughout our school so I’m wondering if the digital pen for the activpanel is worth the investment.  Does anyone have one and feel it is a “must have”?  I don’t really feel limited by my current situation, but I may be missing out on something great.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Mike, I think it’s really only an added benefit if you wish to be able to write in a different color than your students, to make your notes stand out over theirs.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for your reply Geno, I haven’t even seen the benefit you described advertised anywhere.  If you have experience with older Promethean boards, how does the construction of the digital pen compare to the older activpens?  They always seemed to break or wear out within a school year.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I don’t have a lot of experience with it to go by, but it appears to be durable enough.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.