Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Donna FordDonna Ford
      Participant

I did not set a Pin but now my new Titanium ActivPanel is asking for a Pin number?  How do I reset this so I can use my Panel?

Paul PrometheanPaul Promethean

Hi Donna,

Thanks for posting.  The pin number could have been set by your IT Team, as this  an be set within any security certificates that are installed so ?I would check there first.

If the pin has been set without your knowledge and you have no way of finding out what it is then please let us know and we will send you the process of a full reset via email.

We look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Paul

Promethean Technical Support

Andrew ChastainAndrew Chastain
        Participant

Hello,

I have an ActivePanel AP7 that a staff member has set a PIN on without the knowledge of myself or any of the other IT Tech members on my team and has left. We have no way to contact them or reset the PIN to their board. Is there a way for us to be able to Factory Reset the board without access to the Owner Account on the AP7?

Thank you

Noel PrometheanNoel Promethean

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for your post.

Due to the nature of this post, I will contact you directly in a related case, in order to get the Serial number of your Promethean Hardware, so that we can further assist you.

Hope this helps.

Thank You,

Noel,

Hi there,

Thanks for your post. A factory reset does not tend to reset the pin of your Panel.

We have set up a case for this request and will email you shortly.

Thanks,

Kate

Jeff SchutteJeff Schutte
      Participant

Good afternoon.  I have the same issue.  An overly-eager staff member seems to have put a PIN on one of our Panels.  Can I please get directions on how to remove this PIN and/or do a hard reset?  Thanks.  Jeff.

Wendy PrometheanWendy

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for posting on our forum.

I will email you shortly with a reference number to get a few more details and we can get the PIN reset for you.

For future reference, as we always need to clarify the details and hardware serial number, you can email or call us directly using the options from contact form on our support site :(https://support.prometheanworld.com/contact-2/?searched=PIN)

Thank you,

Wendy

home

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.