Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Stephen ForbesStephen Forbes
      Participant

Hi,

I have 4 ActivPanel Elements series in school.

All model AP7_B75

I have enrolled all ActivPanels into Panel Management and have enabled Google Play through ‘integrations’ in Panel Management.

All ActivPanels are updated to the latest version and have been restarted.

On the ActivPanels it still says ‘Google Play is not available’ when I click on the small shopping bag icon in top right of menu pages on OPS. There is no Google Play App icon but it is appearing in the app list in settings.

On laptops, etc we are able to access Google Play store so I’m presuming it is not an issue with WiFi.

Any advice on how I should proceed to gain access to the Google Store?

Many thanks in advance,

Stephen

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for your post.

To hopefully resolve the issue, can you please take a look at the support article 1813.

Please let us know if you continue to have issues.

Thank you,

Craig

Participant

Hi,

Tried the above and all staff have access to Google Apps and Google Play.

Even though I have enabled Google Play on the boards, in apps in settings there is an app appearing for Google Play Services but none for Google Play store.

Is there a way to manually install the Google play app?

Thanks,

Stephen

Kate PrometheanKate Promethean

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your message.

You should be able to access the Google Play Store from the locker of the Panel.

Should you still not be able to locate the Google Play app then please try going into Panel Management and turning off the Google Services.

Push this out to the panels. After that has taken place they can turn on Google Services and then push to the panels.

Should you have any further issues please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,

Kate

Promethean Technical Support

home

Participant

Hi,

Thanks but unfortunately the Google Play Store App is 100% not there.

I checked with other boards in school and it is on all of them. However the new boards do not have this. There is Google Services listed in the apps section but no Play Store.

The 3 new boards have all been added to Panel Management and in the ‘integration’ section, Google Play has been enabled and ‘added to all panels’. However still no joy.

All panels are also updated with the latest software and firmware. All restarted, etc.

I have also been on with our school internet provider and there are no reasons on their end as to why Google Play would be blocked. It is working on others over WiFi (new boards connected to the same WiFi) and all staff have permission to access it and download from it.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Stephen

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for your response.

We have sent an email to you requesting the affected panel’s serial number so that we can investigate the issue internally.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Alex

Promethean Technical Support

Participant

Thank you,

Much appreciated.

Stephen

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.