- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
August 5, 2015 at 1:05 am #723Victoria ToalParticipant
I keep getting error message 1612 when I try installing Activinspire. I ran the Microsoft Fix It program and it still will not let me install. Any suggestions?
August 5, 2015 at 2:45 am #5017AnonymousInactive
Thank you for your post.
Please confirm details below:
– are you logged in with admin rights?
– at what stage does the error appear?
– was the file downloaded from Prometheanplanet.com?
Thank you for your cooperation.
Promethean Technical Support (support case #562879)
August 5, 2015 at 12:12 pm #5018AnonymousInactive
Yes I am logged in with admin rights and yes I downloaded from Prometheanplanet.com. It goes through the install wizard, I clicked ready to install, the error message occurs when the wizard says Installing selected components. Please wait…The error occurs for Activdriver x64 ActivInstaller Help and something else I don’t remember
August 5, 2015 at 1:39 pm #5019AnonymousInactive
Is there a version of the ActivInspire software installed on
the computer already? If so, which
version is installed and are you able to un-install the software through
Windows’ Control Panel without any errors?
If the un-install was successful, please delete the contents
of the %temp% folder and try installing the updated ActivInspire Suite
downloaded from Promethean Planet once more.
If you were unable to un-install the software was the same
error message encountered or does a different one present?
(Support Case 00562879)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)