Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Muriel KellyMuriel Kelly
      Participant

My board started with a few fine black spots which have no spread to a large proportion of it .It looks like black sand has been spread over it . Has any idea how to fix it .Somebody suggested changing the bulb but they cost £250 and my school doesn’t have the kind of money to just try it !

Paul PrometheanPaul Promethean

Hi Muriel,

Thanks for posting.  We would need a photo to confirm but this is likely an internal issue with the projector from what you are describing.  Do you have the model number of the projector so we can look at options for you?

We look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Paul

Muriel KellyMuriel Kelly
      Participant

Thanks for your help, here’s a picture of my board. My projector is a PRM-35 which is about 10 years old.

Any info would be useful .It just seems to be getting worse all the time .It started 3 months ago with a couple of specks and not it’s becoming unusable.
      Many thanks

Muriel

Paul PrometheanPaul Promethean

Hi Muriel,

Thanks for your reply.  This looks like a component in the projector is failing and would need to go to the repair centre to be fixed.  As this projector will be well out of warranty the repair would be chargeable.

I will send you an email asking for the required information to pass on to the repair centre for you.

Thanks

Paul

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Fine Pixelated board’ is closed to new replies.