- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
September 7, 2015 at 2:21 pm #871Stu KennedyParticipant
When drawing in Inpire (1.7.589. 5.7 driver) with a pen, it’s fine. But using finger it just wants to bring up a ‘selection square’.
The same goes for within a website they’re using. Pushing a button with the pen will select it, finger it will only try and select text.
I’m hoping this is one button in the settings somewhere, but i’m struggling to find anything that seems like it could be the issue.
September 7, 2015 at 3:15 pm #5417AnonymousInactive
Thank you for your post.
It seems that you may need to change some settings within ActivInspire.
Please open ActivInspire, click on File and then choose Settings.
In the Settings section, choose “Dual Mode ActivBoards” which will show you 4 dropdown menus.
Ensure that they are set in the following order from top to bottom:
1 – Touch and ActivPen
2 – OS Compatible
3 – Pen
4 – Any
Click on “Done”, restart the software and then check if it works.
Please let us know if you require further details.
Promethean Technical Support ( #574396)
September 8, 2015 at 10:30 am #5418AnonymousInactive
I’ll try it when i’m next on site.
I knew there’d be a simple solution!
October 27, 2015 at 7:09 pm #5419AnonymousInactive
We have a Promethean Board here in our IT Training Lab at San Diego Unified School District and someone turned off the interactive finger touch feature…
Can you please tell us how to turn it back on?
We use these boards everyday in our labs teaching various district software. The other day, someone outside of our department used the lab and turned off this feature and none of us knows how to turn it back on…
SDUSD IT Training Team
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)