- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
May 4, 2015 at 5:44 pm #598TeresaParticipant
When I open an already created flipchart, it will not show up in the make window, but does show up in the side browser. What would cause this?
May 4, 2015 at 7:56 pm #4646AnonymousInactive
Flipchart files displaying this kind of behavior have had
their data corrupted in some way. Is these cases, we recommend that any
unaffected pages be copied into a new flipchart, and the affected pages
recreated in that new flipchart.
To decrease the likelihood of this occurring with any flipcharts created in
the future, we would suggest the following:
· Reducing the number of
objects saved to a flipchart page or the number of pages in the flipchart.
· Limiting the number of
media files embedded in the flipchart
· If you are accessing the
file from a network or removable storage device, copy the file from that
location to the computer’s desktop and open that copy instead of opening the
file directly from that external location.
If the ActivInspire software is presenting this same problem when opening
other flipcharts please contact
our Technical Support Team for further steps.
(Support Case 00527285)
August 22, 2015 at 4:51 pm #4647AnonymousInactive
The same problem seems to be happening for many people.
All my files are saved to the laptops desktop so where it is being stored is not the issue.
Also it seems to happen to any file not just those with a large number of objects saved etc.
I have lost a lot of work due to this issue, so hopefully there is some other way to sort this?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)