- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
April 15, 2015 at 8:07 pm #554Megan MilazzoParticipant
Hello, I am a student intern and I do a lot of work on my laptop at home. When trying to use my flipcharts that I create at home, at my elementary school I frequently encounter this issue:
My flipcharts display in my browser, but the pages on the flipchart are blank. This is incredibly frustrating because I do all of my work at home, to get to school and remake my flipcharts. Am I saving them incorrectly? Am I making them incorrectly? Please help!!
Usually I attach my flipcharts to an email and download them at school. But that doesn’t always work. I’ve tried using a USB but I have the same issue. My latest problem solving solution also failed. I tried to upload to dropbox and then download the flipchart but it still only displays what work I have done in the browser, not on the main page.
April 15, 2015 at 9:38 pm #4563AnonymousInactive
If the same version of ActivInspire is on both computers (we recommend using the up-to-date version 2.4 software available here on Promethean Planet) while logged in to either computer with any user account, then it is likely that the data in the flipchart pages has been lost. We would recommend copying any functioning pages to a new flipchart and re-creating any pages lost to this behavior.
To decrease the likelihood of this occurring with any flipcharts created in the future, we would suggest the following:
– Reducing the number of objects saved to a flipchart page or the number of pages in the flipchart.
– If you are accessing the file from a network or removable storage device, copy the file from that location to the computer’s desktop and open that copy instead of opening the file directly from that external location.
– Limiting the number of media files embedded in the flipchart
(Support Case 00519208)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)