- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
March 20, 2015 at 2:34 pm #506Shafiq AhmedParticipant
I was preparing a flipchart of maths activities for grade 7. I prepared near about 20 pages. I almost completed my work only last two questions were remaining at that time when i inserted equation Activeinspire stopped working and it was not responding to any thing then it closed.
Now when I open this flipchart I can see all the pages on page browser but nothing is coming on the main screen. I tried many times but every time when I open this after some while software is giving problem. one window appears on screen consisting of two options CLOSE THE PROGRAM and CLOSE AND SEE FOR SOLUTION ONLINE.
March 20, 2015 at 8:50 pm #4455AnonymousInactive
Flipchart files displaying this kind of behavior have had their data corrupted in some way. Is these cases, we recommend that any unaffected pages be copied into a new flipchart, and the affected pages recreated in that new flipchart.
To decrease the likelihood of this occurring with any flipcharts created in the future, we would suggest the following:
· Reducing the number of objects saved to a flipchart page or the number of pages in the flipchart.
· Limiting the number of media files embedded in the flipchart
· If you are accessing the file from a network or removable storage device, copy the file from that location to the computer’s desktop and open that copy instead of opening the file directly from that external location.
If the ActivInspire software is presenting this same problem when opening other flipcharts please contact our Technical Support Team for further steps.
(Support Case 00509388)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)