Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Connie QuattlebaumConnie Quattlebaum
      Participant

My Morning Meeting flipchart won’t open. It flashes then goes to my desktop. My computer was shut down without closing the flip charts. All other flipcharts open.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Connie,
      Thank you for posting on the support community.

I will send you an email directly, please could you attach the flipchart to the email so we could test this for any issues?

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support
      Case 00567835

Anonymous
      Inactive

One of the teachers I am working with is having the same problem.  Can you help me?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi klewis,

Thanks for posting.

Is this issue only happening with the one ActivInspire flipchart or more than one?

I suspect the issue may be relating to just the one flipchart which may have become corrupt, does the teacher have a backed up copy of this flipchart saved to a different location/home computer?

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am having the same exact issue. only I am able to open recent flipcharts but like new flipcharts I am having the same issue.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello musicgirlkate,

Thank you for your post. 

Can you please confirm where you are saving the flipchart? The issue can be caused by an error in saving. 

Can you please create a new flipchart and save it to your desktop and see if the issue persists? 

Also, please ensure you have the very latest version of ActivInspire installed: 

https://support.prometheanworld.com/product/activinspire

We look forward to hearing from you.

Craig 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.