- This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
May 5, 2015 at 6:00 pm #602AnonymousInactive
When I open Flip charts from my colleagues, the font is cut off until I double click on the text box and then it appears.
May 5, 2015 at 9:05 pm #4652AnonymousInactive
One possible cause of how the Text Objects are appearing can
be a difference in screen resolution between the computer on which the
flipchart was created and the computer on which the flipchart is now being
To possibly help with this, right-click on the Desktop and
choose ‘Screen Resolution’ from the menu which appears. In the window which opens, click on “Make text
smaller or larger”; make this setting “Smaller – 100%” and click ‘Apply’.
It may also be worth making sure that the font used by your
colleague in creating that flipchart is available on the computer being used to
open that flipchart.
(Support Case 00527860)
July 11, 2015 at 12:34 am #4653AnonymousInactive
I have this problem and it has nothing to do with screen resolution. It happens with all fonts even Arial and Times and with flipcharts created on the same laptop. It opens them with a text box that is too small. I have to reselect each text box too see the fonts correctly again.
February 5, 2018 at 1:07 pm #4654AnonymousInactive
We got the same issue when making flipcharts on different pc’s (windows 10) with default fonts like arial and verdana.
February 5, 2018 at 1:22 pm #4655AnonymousInactive
Hi and thanks for posting!
We now have an article that has a solution for this issue! Please see below:
Please let us know if this resolves the problem for you.Kind Regards,PaulPromethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)