- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
January 1, 2015 at 4:30 pm #240Tim PitkinParticipant
I clicked on the float button on the menu bar and now the menu bar is frozen in the top left corner. I can’t move it or access it, How do I restore this? I tried configure from the start up window, but my version or Tech support does not allow me to update the profile.
January 2, 2015 at 5:13 pm #3843AnonymousInactive
You have reported this issue by contacting tech support over
the phone. Your case number is 00474610. You may want to attempt to reset your
user profiles by opening the software and clicking on settings. When the
settings windows opens up, you will click on the icon that looks like a white
piece of paper with red arrows circling around. This will be located right
under the red x to close the settings menu.
If you are unable to do it that way, go to the following
and clear everything under the user profile folder.
Reference number 00474610.
January 2, 2015 at 11:25 pm #3844AnonymousInactive
Thanks for the suggestions. The only problem is that the entire menu bar is missing: no file, edit, insert, settings etc. It’s bizarre. I hope my tech person at school can reset the user profile using the above path. It wouldn’t work for me; access is probably above my pay grade. Thanks again.
January 5, 2015 at 5:47 am #3845AnonymousInactive
Thanks for the reply.
Please let us know if the issue persist once the technician has looked at the user profiles so we can help assist further.
(Case Reference 00474610)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)