- This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
December 17, 2014 at 4:39 am #216Jen KleinMember
I would like to use Handwriting Recognition in Spanish but I only see English as an option. Settings/User Input. How do I add Spanish? Will I need Admin access to my computer?
December 17, 2014 at 5:07 am #3794AnonymousInactive
Hello Jen !!!
As I know the simplest way to get the Spanish hand writing reconignition is getting ActivInspire from Latin America or Spain site http://www.prometheanplanet.com/la and installing in your computer. Download from HERE
You wont lose anything, libraries or the English language ….after you install the Spanish version you can set your Menus as usual at any language and will show the option to set in Spanish or English handwriting.
December 17, 2014 at 4:31 pm #3795AnonymousInactive
You could also download the resources in Spanish from the
link below. This will add the Spanish option for hand writing recognition to
the current software version that you have installed.
Your reference number is 00469441
December 17, 2014 at 8:16 pm #3796AnonymousInactive
The link you shared gave me the ‘subjects’ folder is Spanish but did not change the handwriting recognition options. 🙁
December 17, 2014 at 8:36 pm #3797AnonymousInactive
Download the ActivInspire Handwriting Recognition for
windows from the following link.
December 18, 2014 at 1:25 pm #3798AnonymousInactive
That was exactly what I needed. THANK YOU!
I now have handwriting recognition in all kinds of different languages!
September 14, 2017 at 12:42 pm #3799AnonymousInactive
I’m looking for handwriting recognition in all languages as above. When I go to the link it gives the following message:
I previously downloaded the extension for handwriting recognition from Promethean Planet.
September 14, 2017 at 4:22 pm #3800AnonymousInactive
Thanks for posting.
The file can be downloaded from the links below:
I hope this helps.
Promethean Technical Support
September 18, 2017 at 10:03 am #3801AnonymousInactive
Fantastic! A huge thanks for help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)