What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Donna ThaggardDonna Thaggard
      Participant

I used to be able to change objects and drawings I had added to a flipchart by clicking on the object and had the option to resize, or group or change the transparency, etc of the object. Now if I click on an object the only option is to turn the item. I have updated to the most currect version of Inspire, but was having this problem before the update. I thought the update might fix the problem, but no such luck.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Please make sure that your software
      and driver are up to date. Most current software version is 2.4.66096 and the
      most current driver is 5.11.7. Make sure the versions you have are specific to
      your OS.

Verify that your software has
      been upgraded to the professional version. Open the software and select
      HELP/ABOUT.

Thank you

Frances

Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

It has taken me a while to check this because of end of the year activities. I have the latest version of the software. I downloaded and installed the latest driver, but I’m still having the same problem. Suggestions on what to try now?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Donna, can you just confirm that when when you go to “Help” then “About” that it sates you have the professional edition?

(support case 532283)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes, I have the professional edition.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Donna,

Could you please send us a screenshot of the options that come up when you click on the object?
      Also, which operating system are you using?

Thank you

Miguel

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi, I had this problem at the end of the year and was unable to fix it. We were out for summer and I’m just now getting back into my classroom. When I add an object to a flipchart, I only have the option to move the object and turn it. I checked and it says i have the latest software. I’m not sure how to check the driver.

Thank you,
      Donna

Anonymous
      Inactive

Make sure that you are in design mode when trying to modify
      any of the objects

and items in the flipchart and then save and re-try to use
      the object s planned. You should be getting the markers around the item with
      the menu icons.

Frances 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi. I was able to get by school today. I’m still having this problem I am in Design mode, but still can’t modify objects. I am using Professional version 2.4.66096. I made sure I had installed driver. x86 v 5.11

Anonymous
      Inactive

Donna make sure you have the cursor selected and not the pen or any other icon.

Frances

Anonymous
      Inactive

How do I send you a screen shot? I have the cursor selected. I’ve never had problems before. This started right at the end of the school year. I hadn’t installed any new programs or made any other changes.
      Donna

Anonymous
      Inactive

Please submit a request through the knowledge base. Make sure all fields are filled in./ We will receive in the email queue and action it when it arrives. 
      In the mean time Open a WORD document and select Insert Screen shot. Make sure you have the softwawre open behind the sceens. You can pick from the windows and it will add it to your document then attach it to your knowledge base request.

A copy of the flipchart will be good to attach also so we can test on our end.

Frances
      Promethean technical Support

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.