Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Shawn TitusShawn Titus
      Participant

I saw some on Pinterest, and someone was nice enough to send to me. I want to learn how to create them. I didn’t see the one I was looking for.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Shawn, you can do a couple of things from within ActivInspire and Promethean Planet. First, open your Resource Browser in AI. If you don’t see the browsers, click View> Browsers. Instructions for searching resources follow:

If one of these won’t work, you’ll find many calendars choices you can download at Promethean Planet (http://www.prometheanplanet.com/en-us/). In the Search Resources field, near the top center of the page, enter “calendar”, click Enter, and you’ll see almost 400 results. You can narrow the results by selecting criteria from the Add Search Criteria section on the left side of the results. In the Sort By drop-down box just above the results, you may want to view the results by either Highest Rated or Most Recent. You’ll see you can either preview or download any of the results.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Also, the Help files accessed within the ActivInspire software (Help > Contents) can advise you on using tools within the software to create your own calendar or make adjustments to calendar templates downloaded from Promethean Planet for use in a particular classroom situation.

(Support Case 00491667)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks. I’ll check it out!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.