- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
February 18, 2015 at 6:08 pm #426Shawn TitusParticipant
I saw some on Pinterest, and someone was nice enough to send to me. I want to learn how to create them. I didn’t see the one I was looking for.
February 18, 2015 at 6:42 pm #4307AnonymousInactive
Shawn, you can do a couple of things from within ActivInspire and Promethean Planet. First, open your Resource Browser in AI. If you don’t see the browsers, click View> Browsers. Instructions for searching resources follow:
If one of these won’t work, you’ll find many calendars choices you can download at Promethean Planet (http://www.prometheanplanet.com/en-us/). In the Search Resources field, near the top center of the page, enter “calendar”, click Enter, and you’ll see almost 400 results. You can narrow the results by selecting criteria from the Add Search Criteria section on the left side of the results. In the Sort By drop-down box just above the results, you may want to view the results by either Highest Rated or Most Recent. You’ll see you can either preview or download any of the results.
February 18, 2015 at 9:51 pm #4308AnonymousInactive
Also, the Help files accessed within the ActivInspire software (Help > Contents) can advise you on using tools within the software to create your own calendar or make adjustments to calendar templates downloaded from Promethean Planet for use in a particular classroom situation.
(Support Case 00491667)
February 19, 2015 at 2:24 am #4309AnonymousInactive
Thanks. I’ll check it out!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)