- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 11 months ago by Anonymous.
November 19, 2015 at 8:44 pm #1148Tanya RavnicParticipant
the orange arrows on the side of the board are not working and I would need to move the screen up.
November 20, 2015 at 5:53 am #6100AnonymousInactive
Thank you for your post.
Can you please confirm if the system moves at all? Can you hear the motor trying to move the system?
It is most likely to be a power issue, the cable may have become loose or disconnected that powers the actuator (system that moves your ActivBoard up and down) Please check the power cables are secure.
We look forward to hearing from you.
October 31, 2016 at 5:03 pm #6101AnonymousInactive
Hi, i have a similar problem. We took the board off the mobile stand to move to a different classroom and now the orange buttons wont move the board at all. I have power to the unit as the projector light is on. The board is right down low and so struggling to get to the wiring. Is there a manual way to raise the board please?
The cable is attached to the buttons, the din plug is connected.
Any suggestions gratefully recieved.
November 1, 2016 at 9:09 am #6102AnonymousInactive
Thanks for your post.
There isn’t a way to manually move the ActivBoard up or down without the orange buttons on the side.
I would firstly check the cabling, the power supply for the actuator in the spine should be visible, check that this is connected and see if unplugging the DIN plug and reconnecting helps.
If that doesn’t help, check that nothing is blocking the switches on the spine, these are the switches that the board touches to stop the raising of the ActivBoard.
I hope this helps.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)