Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Heather StannardHeather Stannard
      Participant

I have connected the board via USB to both a Mac (9.9)and a Windows 8 machine. Neither machine ‘sees’ the board as connected. Both are running current drivers. Two USB cables tried. What can I do to trouble shoot this connection? The Windows will actually power the board and allow some touch capability on the board but is not recognized in the software. Both computers were plugged in to power.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am having the exact same problem, with the exact same board. Windows 8 and OS 10.9… The ActivDriver does not connect, and the board is not listed in ActivManager. On Windows, it sees it as a Human Interface Device and will not use the ActivDriver. It will not calibrate nor am I able to use Dual User mode without it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi both,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

With regard to this issue you are both experiencing, this is relating to a potential firmware or driver to help ActivManager detect the ActivBoard.

I would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support directly with your ActivBoard serial number and also current ActivDriver version.

To obtain the ActivDriver version click on ActivManager and go to Control Panel. The information will be listed at the bottom of the window that appears.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support
      Case 566351

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.