Interactive Flat Panels
  • This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      HF219HF219
      Participant

Right now, I can only view my ActiveInspire Flipcharts that I made. I connected an hdmi cord with my Macbook pro and still, I can only edit from my laptop. I cannot use interact with the flipcharts on my new Promethean board.  I did register and have the professional version of ActivInspire.   What else do I need to do?  I can use the touch screen for other functions but not flipcharts or resources from Class Flow.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

Is touch working on your Interactive Flat Panel, is this an ActivPanel?
      If so, if your viewing a flipchart, you will be able to access the toolbox on the right hand side (or top depending on Profile/setting).
      If you have any resources, you can help to interact with these when using the presentation mode on ActivInspire.

I hope this helps,
      Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your response.

Touch is working on the flat panel. It is an ActivPanel.

When viewing my flipchart. I am able to see the toolbar on the top. I switched from the design mode to the presentation mode (I clicked the blue square to make it a red square).  

I am still not able to interact with the document by touching any individual objects in the flipchart I created.  What should I try next?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
      What happens when you try to interact with the flipchart? If you select the pen tool and try and draw, what happens? 

Thanks,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Adam,

I cannot select anything by touching the board. I can only select through my lap top. I have tried through an hdmi cable on my laptop (hdmi1) and through the activcast (hdmi3). 

Could it be that I cannot access the software because my device is not registered? I have tried many times and an error pops up to say that the number is not recognized.  Could someone call me if that is the case?  

Thanks again.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Don’t forget, you will need to have a USB cable connected to the matching TOUCH USB port.
      This will then allow for interaction. Please ensure that this is connected to the computer and matching the HDMI port (depending on model of ActivPanel).

If you wanted to contact Promethean Technical Support directly, please use the below link to obtain the correct phone number: https://support.prometheanworld.com/contact/

Thanks,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you Adam. I did not have the usb cable connected to the matching port. That helped. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello HF219,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Please let us know if you need any further support. 

Craig 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.