Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      jbrownliejbrownlie
      Participant

Also my software no longer has the red X up on the top bar of my Mac so I can select calibrate.  Then when I go to the help section, I can’t find the word calibrate within the software search.

What is my work around on this problem?

Thank you for your help!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi jbrownlie,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

Do you know the model number of the ActivBoard you are using (not serial number)?

If you have no red X on the ActivManager, this usually means it’s detecting Promethean hardware. If you click this icon and select Control Panel, do you see the ActivBoard listed under the Hardware tab?

At the bottom of the Control Panel will be a version number, please could you let us know what this is?

When you select Calibrate, this should launch the calibration screen, what happens when you select the points with the ActivPen? 

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

The Model # is: PRM-AB678-02

We had old software when originally purchased that had the ActivManager section where we could select from the drop down menu to find Calibrate and go from there.  However right now we don’t have that X or anything that shows up even when we connect the promethean board.  When it is connected the calibration is off several inches and doesn’t make it user friendly.  I have 6 of these on my campus and am lost as to how to calibrate them.

Please help me find an answer to this!

Thank you,
      Johnny

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi jbrownlie,

Thank you for posting.

This model of ActivBoard can be calibrated using the ActivManager Calibration Tool.

Please ensure that you have the latest ActivDriver installed, the latest version is 5.14.21.
      You can check this by clicking on your ActivManager icon and selecting Control Panel. At the bottom of this window will be a version number.
      If you are using a previous version, please uninstall the current ActivDriver and install the latest on the link below:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/product/activdriver

Information on calibration can be found on the below link:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1046

If you have any questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.