- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
February 6, 2015 at 5:43 pm #379jacqui pintoParticipant
We are no longer supporting easiteach and I have a teacher that has a lot of flip charts that I would like to convert onto activinspire. Any ideas?
February 6, 2015 at 6:10 pm #4190AnonymousInactive
Jacqui, I see at http://easiteach.com/aus/faqs/ that Easiteach Next Generation can export its files in the Common File Format of .iwb, and both the Windows and Mac versions of ActivInspire can import files of that format, so that may be the best way to go. I’m assuming that independent objects on Easiteach pages will remain independent objects once in ActivInspire, but I’d have to test that to be certain.
February 6, 2015 at 6:27 pm #4191AnonymousInactive
Thank you very much I will try that right now.
February 6, 2015 at 9:24 pm #4192AnonymousInactive
Jacqui, I tested it just now, first saving the Easiteach file as an iwb. On the Easiteach file, I grouped a couple of the objects, to see if they would still be grouped once imported, and I also created an action for one of the objects, programming it to open a specific URL, to see if that action would be conveyed as well. The iwb imported perfectly (and quickly), and the objects I had grouped were still grouped in ActivInspire. However, the object with the URL action no longer performed that action, which wasn’t a surprise. That said, after importing any iwb’s created in Easiteach, it would be a good idea to review any pages with actions, in case any of those actions will need to be recreated in AI.
February 6, 2015 at 9:46 pm #4193AnonymousInactive
In addition to Geno’s comments, we would advise that with the import of any file some of the source file’s formatting or actions may be lost, and will need to be re-added or re-adjusted in the resulting flipchart.
(Support case 00488791)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.200 (released 20 September 2021)
- Release notes for Radix agent v1.27.1 (released 25 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.1.0 (released 16 August 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire 2.22 (released 2 August 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)