Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Mac MartinMac Martin
      Participant

every time i share my flip charts with my colleagues who do not have the same font as me it messes up for them. Is there a way to create a flipchart that cannot be editted by another user? I would like to sell some of my work on TpT but I’m not sure how to format the charts.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Mac,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please confirm the version of ActivInspire you are running. You can lock the flipchart but if the user you are sending the flipcharts do not have the font it may still cause an issue. Do you have the same issue if you use a standard font?

Craig

Anonymous
      Inactive

No if I use a standard font there isn’t a problem. I’d like to sell them on TpT and would like to make them unedittable.

Anonymous
      Inactive

You can publish flipcharts so that they can’t be saved once edited (File>Publish), however you would still have the font issue if others don’t have it. I would suggest taking a snapshot of the textbox so that it’s actually an image rather than text.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Mac,

They only way you could get around the font issue is to snap images images of the font and use instead of text. Both users would need to have the same font installed to prevent the issue occurring.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Craig

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.