- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 3 months ago by Anonymous.
January 19, 2017 at 4:21 pm #1795AnonymousInactive
When I select the lines from the shape option in the toolbox, both ends of the lines move as I draw the lines. One end is moving along with my pen and the another end is moving in the opposite direction. On my old computer, only the one end of the line would move in the direction as I was drawing it. I don’t want both ends to move because it makes it hard to draw precise lines to fit on the board. The one end usually ends up going off the side of the board. My former setup was a computer linked to a projector. Now, I am using a View Sonic CDE7061T full HD interactive flat panel display that has the computer included in it.
January 20, 2017 at 7:00 am #9019AnonymousInactive
Thanks for posting.
Please could you provide an example of what is happening exactly?
Please let us know which shape option you are selecting.
If possible please provide a screenshot of these.
Please can you also let us know the version of ActivInspire being used? This can be found by clicking on Help>About.
Promethean Technical Support.
February 10, 2017 at 3:27 pm #9020AnonymousInactive
I figured out the problem. My settings got changed when I switched my profile earlier in the year. Under the Settings menu, I had to go to Tools and then scroll down to Shape Tool. The drop down was on Centre and it needed to be on Top Left.
February 13, 2017 at 8:08 am #9021AnonymousInactive
Thank you for letting us know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)