Software Solutions
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Wendy PrometheanWendy

You cannot export a flipchart to a SMART Notebook file directly. You may export the Flipchart to the Common File Format (.iwb) or PDF. Please note that if you choose to export to PDF, the file will neither be interactive nor editable.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I only have an import option under the “file ” there is no export option. How do I get the export option?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Sue,
      You can’t export to SMART notebook files directly however if you go to File>Print>Export to PDF you can export to a PDF document.
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

I don’t see an option for pdf, only common file.

Anonymous
      Inactive

In the current (as of
      this posting) version of the ActivInspire software, version 2.3, the option to
      Export flipcharts to .iwb, .jpg, .bmp, or .pdf can be accessed through the File
      menu, under Export.

Be advised that the option
      to export flipcharts from the ‘File’ menu is only available in the Professional
      Edition of the software; if this option is not available, you will need to acquire
      an Activation Key to input in the software so that and other features can be
      unlocked.

You can also access
      the File menu and choose Print to bring up the below Print Settings box.  To the bottom right will be an “Export to PDF”
      button.

(Support Case
      00489656)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.