What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Monica SheehanMonica Sheehan
      Participant

I have the basic tools on my toolbar and am unable to add more because the “layout” section after I find the settings section is missing. I previously was able to add the reveal tool and more colors, but all of a sudden, everything I add has disappeared.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Monica,
      From what you have described it appears you may have been using the 60 day trial for the professional edition and this has now reverted back to the personal edition. 
      To check this, Launch ActivInspire and click on Help>About. This will tell you if you are using the personal or professional edition.
      If you are using the personal edition you will either need to enter your ActivInspire license key or alternatively purchase a license from a Promethean reseller. 
      If you have a Promethean ActivBoard you can generate a license by following the instructions on http://www.PrometheanKB.com and search for article 10474. 
      If you are using the professional edition please let us know what version of ActivInspire you are using.

Adam
      Promethean Technical Support
      Case 00499587

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.