Software Solutions
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Olzhas AbdygalievOlzhas Abdygaliev
      Participant

Whenever I’m trying to import questions from Excel ActivInspire crashes. Seems like there must be some template.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Olzhas, 

You are right there is, please find it here.

Your reference for this query is 00482429, don’t hesitate to give us a call if you are still having trouble.  

Anonymous
      Inactive

Wendy, thanks for this. I had been wondering the same thing, so I tried the template on a Windows 7 system running AI 2.2. Everything appears to work okay except correct answers. Importing them into Question Manager, the multiple choice correct answers didn’t populate at all, whereas the t/f questions’ correct answers all imported as false, regardless of the actual correct answers in the spreadsheet. I know the correct answers can be corrected in QM after the import, but is there a way to handle this upfront in the formatting of the template?

Anonymous
      Inactive

So we can further
      review this issue with you, Geno, (and possibly escalate) please contact
      our support team
      and refer to case 00482429. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

I created Excel file and made it as in template, but still ActivInspire crashes. Is there any tutorial of importing questions?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Olzhas.
      Please could you fill in the contact us form on the link below:
      http://goo.gl/j3AT8S
      Please mention case reference 00482429 so we can relate the information.
      Please could you also provide the version of ActivInspire installed (You can obtain this by clicking Help>About) and also so we can test please attach the excel file which appears to be crashing your ActivInspire.

Thank you.
      Adam

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.