- This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
January 16, 2015 at 11:26 am #295Olzhas AbdygalievParticipant
Whenever I’m trying to import questions from Excel ActivInspire crashes. Seems like there must be some template.
January 16, 2015 at 3:11 pm #3945AnonymousInactive
You are right there is, please find it here.
Your reference for this query is 00482429, don’t hesitate to give us a call if you are still having trouble.
January 16, 2015 at 6:49 pm #3946AnonymousInactive
Wendy, thanks for this. I had been wondering the same thing, so I tried the template on a Windows 7 system running AI 2.2. Everything appears to work okay except correct answers. Importing them into Question Manager, the multiple choice correct answers didn’t populate at all, whereas the t/f questions’ correct answers all imported as false, regardless of the actual correct answers in the spreadsheet. I know the correct answers can be corrected in QM after the import, but is there a way to handle this upfront in the formatting of the template?
January 16, 2015 at 10:20 pm #3947AnonymousInactive
So we can further
review this issue with you, Geno, (and possibly escalate) please contact
our support team and refer to case 00482429.
January 19, 2015 at 9:24 am #3948AnonymousInactive
I created Excel file and made it as in template, but still ActivInspire crashes. Is there any tutorial of importing questions?
January 20, 2015 at 7:36 am #3949AnonymousInactive
Please could you fill in the contact us form on the link below:
Please mention case reference 00482429 so we can relate the information.
Please could you also provide the version of ActivInspire installed (You can obtain this by clicking Help>About) and also so we can test please attach the excel file which appears to be crashing your ActivInspire.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)