- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
January 27, 2015 at 4:02 pm #341MARY CASLERParticipant
I have the upgraded software and I know I’m connected to the iternet. there is just not an icon anywhere for the dual user pen. I’m frustrated! It works at one school I teach at but then the second school the option is not even there. Same board, same software! UGH
January 27, 2015 at 8:49 pm #4121AnonymousInactive
Look in ActivInspire’s
Help menu, under ‘About” (in Windows) or in the ActivInspire menu in ‘About
ActivInspire’ (in OS X), and look for the version information in bold type
across the top of the window which opens.
If that reads “Personal Edition”, then you will need to obtain an Activation
Key for the software to enter, which will unlock the features of the Professional
Edition (e.g. Dual User support, the ability to Annotate over a Desktop, a
If you have that key
(20 digits in length, starting with either 0015 or 0016), then click on the ‘register
button on the window opened above to bring up the End User License Agreement
window, into which that key can be input (without dashes or spaces) along with
user name and organization information, and a checkbox to agree to the license
terms. If the information is all filled
in correctly, an ‘OK’ button at the bottom of the window will become active. Click on that button and restart the
software; the additional tools and features of the Professional Edition should
then be available.
(Support Case 00484665)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)