Software Solutions
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      abaggettabaggett
      Participant

When I try to register ActivInspire software with my board connected to my computer there is the option to upgrade but that just sends me to a “404 not found, The requested URL /inspireSerialfromHardware was not found on this server.” web page.  How do I get my activation key so I can upgrade to professional like I had on my other computer?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello abaggett,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please ensure the ActivBoard is connected and recognised by the computer? We do have a support article to help you generate an activation key: 

https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1266

Please let me know if you need any further assistance,

Craig

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes it recognizes my board I have been using it daily.  The upgrade button doesn’t work i can’t find the serial number so I am still at a loss.

Alexis

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,

Many apologies, you are doing everything correctly, I have just checked and it is the link that is not working.  I will investigate this internally and get back to you, however do you still have access to your old computer?  If so, then you will be able to retrieve the key from that.  If it is a windows machine the key is located at the following path: 

C:ProgramDataPrometheanActivInspire

Please note, access to hidden files and folders is required to reach this.

We will be back in touch when the link is back up and working for you.

Kind Regards,
      Paul
      Promethean Technical Support
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello abaggett,

We have passed the issue onto our development team as Paul mentioned. 

I am sending you an email with an activation key to get you up and running while we look into the issue.

Thank you,

Craig  

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am also having the same problem. I had to switch computers and when I click on the upgrade button the link gave the 404 error code. I also need an activation key so I can upgrade to professional edition? Thanks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi ehobbs,

Our web team are still working on this issue however in the meantime I will contact you separately so we can generate an Activation key for ActivInspire Professional edition using your ActivBoard serial number.

Thanks,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

can’t find activation keys, kindly help

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi peterwaweru,

Do you know what model of ActvBoard you are using? (Please do not provide the serial number).
      If you are using an ActivBoard 300/500, ActivBoard Touch or ActivPanel then you can use the model and serial number to generate an ActivInspire activation key on the below link:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/upgrade/activinspire.html

If you have an older ActivBoard 1st or 2nd generation, I would recommend contacting Promethean Technical Support and providing the serial number so we can generate an ActivInspire activation key.
      Contact information for Technical Support can be found on the below:
      https://support.prometheanworld.com/contact/

I hope this helps.

Adam

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.