What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      JOSEPH SANTAMBROGIOJOSEPH SANTAMBROGIO
      Participant

I am running active inspire on a mac that is running windows 7 (don’t ask why). I have two student pens that do work. they say 06/11 on them, the teacher pen says 09/11

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Joseph.
      Does the LED in the top left of your ActivBoard change colour when the teacher pen is on the surface of the board? If the LED changes colour it is detecting your ActivPen.
      I would firstly recommend re-calibrating this ActivPen. If this does not help, try turning off your ActivBoard from the mains and remove your USB cable from the computer, leave for 10 minutes and reconnect and turn on and re-calibrate. If the projector is on the same power socket please ensure this is powered down first with enough time to cool down.

Should the issue persist I would recommend contacting us directly either by an e-mail submission through our Knowledge Base (www.prometheankb.com) or by phone. In either case, please refer to support case 00470858 when contacting us with that information.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Joseph.
      Does the LED in the top left of your ActivBoard change colour when the teacher pen is on the surface of the board? If the LED changes colour it is detecting your ActivPen.
      I would firstly recommend re-calibrating this ActivPen. If this does not help, try turning off your ActivBoard from the mains and remove your USB cable from the computer, leave for 10 minutes and reconnect and turn on and re-calibrate. If the projector is on the same power socket please ensure this is powered down first with enough time to cool down.

Should the issue persist I would recommend contacting us directly either by an e-mail submission through our Knowledge Base (www.prometheankb.com) or by phone. In either case, please refer to support case 00470858 when contacting us with that information.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.