Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Tatum BunkerTatum Bunker
      Participant

A few days ago my activinspire was frozen and quit working to I had to uninstall and reinstall the software (for mac). Since then, I no longer have the option to import pdf’s into a flip chart. What happened and how can I fix it?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Interesting. I run the current v2.3 on my Mac, and it includes the PDF import capability.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The ability to Import PDFs is only available with the professional Edition of the ActivInspire software

To confirm which version is in use, look in the ‘ActivInspire’ menu, and choose “About ActivInspire…”. In bold type across the top of the window that appears will be the version number of the software, along with whether the Personal or Professional Edition is in use.

If the Personal Edition is in use, click on the ‘Register’ button to bring up the End User License Agreement window into which your Activation Key (20-digit number starting with 0015 or 0016) can be entered to unlock the features of the Professional Edition.  If this key has been lost or is otherwise unavailable, out technical support team would be able to assist in generating a Key to use for that copy of the software.

(Support Case 00505967)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.