- This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous.
January 26, 2015 at 4:13 pm #338Rebecca WillParticipant
I move between my flipchart and my desktop frequently as I
view OneNote pages, pdfs, etc. Every
time that I return to the flipchart, the page scale has reverted to best
fit. The same page may look different
each time, with more or less of the blue world showing. I get very frustrated having to reset the
board size every time I look at something else.
January 26, 2015 at 10:37 pm #4112AnonymousInactive
When moving between the ActivInspire flipchart and the other programs, is that done by toggling the Annotate over Desktop tool on and off, enabling and exiting Desktop Tools, closing and re-opening the software, or minimizing the software and navigating the open programs on the desktop?
You can set ActivInspire to open to a particular page scale (e.g. Best Fit, Fit to Width, 200%, 100%) in ActivInspire’s Settings menu (File > Settings) in the ‘Flipchart’ section. Set the drop-down next to “Default page scale” to the desired setting and restart the software. Does the flipchart page open to that desired setting?
(Support Case 00484222)
February 11, 2015 at 9:05 pm #4113AnonymousInactive
I use the icon on the tool bar to move from the flipchart to the desktop. I
have already changed the settings for the default page scale to fit to width. The flipchart does open
correctly, filling the screen. As soon as I click on the Desktop icon, I can
see the margins move in as the page moves out of view and I see the desktop
normally. When I return to the flipchart using the same icon, it comes back as
Best Fit. Each page may come back with a different width as well.
February 11, 2015 at 10:43 pm #4114AnonymousInactive
Based upon the description
of the behavior, we were able to replicate the behavior when switching between
Desktop Annotation and the flipchart page.
We will forward this
to our developers as a bug with the software to be fixed in a later release of
August 21, 2015 at 2:02 pm #4115AnonymousInactive
Has anything been done to fix this bug?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)