Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Rebecca WillRebecca Will
      Participant

I move between my flipchart and my desktop frequently as I
      view OneNote pages, pdfs, etc.  Every
      time that I return to the flipchart, the page scale has reverted to best
      fit.  The same page may look different
      each time, with more or less of the blue world showing.  I get very frustrated having to reset the
      board size every time I look at something else.

Anonymous
      Inactive

When moving between the ActivInspire flipchart and the other programs, is that done by toggling the Annotate over Desktop tool on and off, enabling and exiting Desktop Tools, closing and re-opening the software, or minimizing the software and navigating the open programs on the desktop?

You can set ActivInspire to open to a particular page scale (e.g. Best Fit, Fit to Width, 200%, 100%) in ActivInspire’s Settings menu (File > Settings) in the ‘Flipchart’ section. Set the drop-down next to “Default page scale” to the desired setting and restart the software. Does the flipchart page open to that desired setting?

(Support Case 00484222)

Anonymous
      Inactive

I use the icon on the tool bar to move from the flipchart to the desktop. I
      have already changed the settings for the default page scale to fit to width. The flipchart does open
      correctly, filling the screen. As soon as I click on the Desktop icon, I can
      see the margins move in as the page moves out of view and I see the desktop
      normally. When I return to the flipchart using the same icon, it comes back as
      Best Fit. Each page may come back with a different width as well.  

Anonymous
      Inactive

Based upon the description
      of the behavior, we were able to replicate the behavior when switching between
      Desktop Annotation and the flipchart page.

We will forward this
      to our developers as a bug with the software to be fixed in a later release of
      that software.

(Support Case
      00484222)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Has anything been done to fix this bug?

Thanks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.