- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by Anonymous.
July 18, 2015 at 4:38 pm #695Andrea SturzenParticipant
All of my flipcharts have the same background color that I somehow chose when I first got ActiveInspire. I do not mean the flipchart pages themselves, but the space behind the flipchart pages – not sure what you would call it, perhaps the “desktop”?
July 18, 2015 at 5:17 pm #4925AnonymousInactive
Hello Andrea, I’m an ActivInspire user.
The space around our pages is the “World color”.
To chage at the same time in all the pages just go to: File -> Settings -> Find the tab Settings -> scroll the left many and choose “Flipchart”
You will see the options you can set as you want, changing the “World color” to set a new color around all your pages.
Once has been selected, press “Done” and simply press next page and return to the last you were.
Any way if you would like a different color each page, try to do a square on top, both sides and down the page 🙂 selecting first the 50% view inside best fit drop down menu on the top right your screen, and do 4 squares to play with the colors around your pages 😉
Hope it helps to you.
September 6, 2018 at 7:43 am #4926AnonymousInactive
I followed the guidelines above but I did not find the option Flipcharts on the left-hand-side of the settings tab as explained above. check the attached screenshot below, please advise, thanks.
September 6, 2018 at 9:51 am #4927AnonymousInactive
It appears that you are missing a few options here on the left hand side such as flipcharts.
Are you presented with this option when you change to a different profile such as math/authoring?
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)
- Release Notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.2.0 (released 30 September 2020)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal 1.3.1 (released 18 August 2020)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.12 (released 15 August 2020 for US / 21 August 2020 globally)
- Release Notes for myPromethean Portal 1.3 (released 23 July 2020)