- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
July 18, 2015 at 4:38 pm #695Andrea SturzenParticipant
All of my flipcharts have the same background color that I somehow chose when I first got ActiveInspire. I do not mean the flipchart pages themselves, but the space behind the flipchart pages – not sure what you would call it, perhaps the “desktop”?
July 18, 2015 at 5:17 pm #4925AnonymousInactive
Hello Andrea, I’m an ActivInspire user.
The space around our pages is the “World color”.
To chage at the same time in all the pages just go to: File -> Settings -> Find the tab Settings -> scroll the left many and choose “Flipchart”
You will see the options you can set as you want, changing the “World color” to set a new color around all your pages.
Once has been selected, press “Done” and simply press next page and return to the last you were.
Any way if you would like a different color each page, try to do a square on top, both sides and down the page 🙂 selecting first the 50% view inside best fit drop down menu on the top right your screen, and do 4 squares to play with the colors around your pages 😉
Hope it helps to you.
September 6, 2018 at 7:43 am #4926AnonymousInactive
I followed the guidelines above but I did not find the option Flipcharts on the left-hand-side of the settings tab as explained above. check the attached screenshot below, please advise, thanks.
September 6, 2018 at 9:51 am #4927AnonymousInactive
It appears that you are missing a few options here on the left hand side such as flipcharts.
Are you presented with this option when you change to a different profile such as math/authoring?
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)