Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Karen NiemiKaren Niemi
      Participant

Before getting a Promethean Board, I used a Smartboard and accumulated many good lessons that I would like to use in my current classes. How can I make the lessons compatible to the Promethean Board?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Karen,
      In the Promethean s/w, ActivInspire, there is the facility to convert your Smart Notebook file into a Promethean ActivInspire file quite easily.
      When you open ActivInspire s/w the first window that pops up is the ‘dashboard’. i.e. what do you want to do? where do you want to go? On this window there is a function ‘Import from Smart notebook’. Click this, then find the notebook file you want to use and select import. Heh Presto.
      If you don’t see the dashboard for whatever reason, you can also access the same function from ‘File/Import/Smart Notebook’.
      Hope that helps.

Anonymous
      Inactive

it should be on your promethean dash board when u first open actvinspire. Thats what mine does

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello I am new user of Promethean. And also would like to be able to make it work all my smart lessons. So far I managed to open Activeinspire studio with my smart program on it. But I don’t find any click to be able to move my symbols or pictures and infinite drag those symbols. Would you be able to tell me how to do it? Thanks Kessi 

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi kessih,

Thanks for posting on the Support Community.

Within ActivInspire, you can click on File>Import Smart Notebook, you can then browse to any previously made Smart Notebook files and open these in ActivInspire.

KInd regards, 
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Adam, I am struggling to find the endless cloning tool for my interactive sessions. Thanks. Kessi.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi,
      My school has just replaced smart boards with promethean boards. I have loads of lessons on samartnotebooks I want to use. I have downloaded Active inspire and have worked out how to open the smart boards but they are all scrambled! Can I solve this or do I have to spend time moving stuff back where it belongs? I would be very grateful if anyone can solve this problem for me. Many thanks 
               Kim

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi kimshanahan,

Thank you for posting on the Support community.

Sorry to hear that your previously made lessons haven’t transferred across perfectly.
      We would recommend having to adjust these manually to get going and once saved as an ActivInspire flipchart you will be good to go!

Thanks,
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi kessih,

Thanks for your reply

I’m not too sure which tool you are referring to, what are you trying to do?
      Thanks
      Adam

Anonymous
      Inactive

Adam K Promethean–

It’s only a year later but I think Kessih was asking about the drag a copy option which is right click on the shape and choose drag a copy or ctrl-shift-j.

Michelle

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.