What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Laura Leigh RampeyLaura Leigh Rampey
      Participant

I pretty much always add the grid to my flipcharts. I would like new flipcharts to automatically have the grid I’ve designed when I create them. Is there a way to do this?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Laura,

Currently it’s not possible to have ActivInspire start up with the grid already inserted automatically.

A workaround for this would be to create a flipchart, insert the grid, save it as a template and open ActivInspire using that file so that the grid will be displayed automatically.

We will, however, raise your query as an enhancement request so that this option can be considered in future releases.

Thank you

Miguel
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

OK, so, how do I save the chart as a template? Doesn’t appear under “save as.” No “create a template” tool. No “Edit” a template feature.
      ?

Anonymous
      Inactive

While you aren’t able to save that page as a template per se, you can right-click on the page in question and chose the “Add to Resource Library” option to present 3 options for adding it to the resource library for later use:

‘Add Page to Resource Library’ will add the entire page to the Resource Library, ‘Add Background’ will only add the page’s background, and ‘Add Grid’ will add the grid formatted in the Grid Designer to the resource library. Regardless of the option chosen, the resulting resource will be added to the currently selected folder in the Resource Browser, where it can be dragged to a different folder or dragged out to the Flipchart page for use there.

(Support Case 00639086)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.