What is ActivInspire?
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      AnnAnn
      Participant

I had previously downloaded the free version for home and just found out that I can get the professional version for free through my school district. How do I change it to that one?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Ann,

Your case reference number is – 00489058

You will need to obtain a license key from your school district and enter into the ActivInspire software.

You can enter your license key into ActivInspire two ways.

The first was is when you open ActivInspire you will be presented with a box asking for a user name, organisation name and serial / license key. Please use the company / school name for the organisation and user name and except the license key and tick the “terms and conditions” ((if the license agreement box does not show up, click on Help>About>Register) now click on “upgrade now” at the bottom. Make a note of your license key and activate your version of ActivInspire

If you would prefer to contact us directly, please go to http://www.prometheankb.com >area e.g. Projectors, Software > Contact Us. Please include the above reference number in the Existing Case Reference Number field.

Thank you,

Craig
      Promethean Tech support.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.