June 15, 2021 at 2:32 pm #33751Kaylene AlderParticipant
We are trying to make the move to cloud based apps but have a bulk of work that is saved in active inspire flip charts. When we import these files to class flow they remain greyed out and can not be opened or viewed in class flow. Is there a solution to this please? Thanks
June 15, 2021 at 4:10 pm #33754Eddie PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your post.
I have just uploaded a flip chart that I made into ClassFlow and it seems to be working as it should.
Can you please let me know the exact steps you are using to upload the flip chart into ClassFlow?
The file you are uploading does have .flipchart at the end of the name correct?
I think once we know these steps we will be able to help further assist with this matter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
June 25, 2021 at 7:25 pm #33813Kaylene AlderParticipant
Thanks for your reply. Yes, the files end in .flipchart.
I open classflow and press the plus folder icon (insert)
I then upload a flipchart file. But all of the flipchart files I’ve uploaded are greyed out so I can’t put them into the presentation.
Thanks for your help.
July 16, 2021 at 2:10 pm #33918Riccardo PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your patience, sorry for the late reply.
So, you log in, choose “resources” from you top bar, then press the blue “New” button (the one with a plus” and you DO upload the picture, but it then shows as greyed out and you cannot select it?
I have tried with one of mine, uploaded in this way, and it works fine.
Have you tried to log in with other credentials? Do you get the same?
Thanks for your cooperation.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5.2 (released 30 June 2021)
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)