Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jedi AlgebronJedi Algebron
      Participant

On a Mac running Lion, when I import a PDF into Activinspire, the pages are fuzzy to the point of being bothersome to read. This issue has existed for at least 3 years if not more (I posted about this on the old forum system). As a workaround, I have kept Activstudio on my computer, and I import PDFs using that, then open the Activstudio file in Activinspire and voila, perfect. The problem is I had to update my computer to Mavericks to be able to use other software my district is now mandating and Activstudio will not work on Mavericks. Now I am stuck. My lesson creation workflow relies on the ability to import PDFs.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Using MAC’s Mavericks OS X with ActivInspire should not be a problem importing
      the PDF’s. Please make sure that not only your software is up to date, the most
      recent being 2.4.66096 but the ActivDriver also with the most current being

This issue has been raised to the development team. You might
      have better results if you import as an object instead of as an image.

Frances Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you for the response. Everything is up to date on my computer. Is there a way to post/send a sample so you can see what I’m referring to?

Anonymous
      Inactive

No need to send us a picture. Thank you for the offer. Our developers have already been working on this issue.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Are you saying they have been working on this issue since prior to my post? Any information you can provide regarding a possible solution or time frame on a solution is appreciated.

Anonymous
      Inactive

We would love to have a date to give you. When there is an enhancement request that is raised to the developers we do not have a time frame as to when the issue will be addressed. We do know that the request has been submitted.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.