- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
June 24, 2015 at 2:33 pm #671Jedi AlgebronParticipant
On a Mac running Lion, when I import a PDF into Activinspire, the pages are fuzzy to the point of being bothersome to read. This issue has existed for at least 3 years if not more (I posted about this on the old forum system). As a workaround, I have kept Activstudio on my computer, and I import PDFs using that, then open the Activstudio file in Activinspire and voila, perfect. The problem is I had to update my computer to Mavericks to be able to use other software my district is now mandating and Activstudio will not work on Mavericks. Now I am stuck. My lesson creation workflow relies on the ability to import PDFs.
June 24, 2015 at 2:54 pm #4856AnonymousInactive
Using MAC’s Mavericks OS X with ActivInspire should not be a problem importing
the PDF’s. Please make sure that not only your software is up to date, the most
recent being 2.4.66096 but the ActivDriver also with the most current being
This issue has been raised to the development team. You might
have better results if you import as an object instead of as an image.
Frances Promethean Technical Support
June 24, 2015 at 3:08 pm #4857AnonymousInactive
Thank you for the response. Everything is up to date on my computer. Is there a way to post/send a sample so you can see what I’m referring to?
June 24, 2015 at 3:14 pm #4858AnonymousInactive
No need to send us a picture. Thank you for the offer. Our developers have already been working on this issue.
June 24, 2015 at 6:53 pm #4859AnonymousInactive
Are you saying they have been working on this issue since prior to my post? Any information you can provide regarding a possible solution or time frame on a solution is appreciated.
June 24, 2015 at 7:58 pm #4860AnonymousInactive
We would love to have a date to give you. When there is an enhancement request that is raised to the developers we do not have a time frame as to when the issue will be addressed. We do know that the request has been submitted.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)