Student Response Devices
  • This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      DonnaNicholsDonnaNichols
      Participant

I have created flipcharts for math and included interactive number lines, card suffler tools, and other tools. They work great at home as designed.  The flipcharts are working for those I send charts to. They will not work on my school computer.  I get a little blue circle with a white triangle pointing to right within it. This shows up next to the arrow cursor. The Interactive tool does not respond. What do I need to do to fix this problem?.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting on the Support Community.

Please could you provide a screenshot of what is shown when your at the school and what this looks like at home?

Please could you also let us know the version of ActivInspire used at the school? This can be found by clicking on Help>About (Windows) or ActivInspire>About ActivInspire (Mac). 

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Not sure how to do that!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Donna,

If you are using a Windows computer, you can use the snipping tool to take an area snapshot, you can then save this and post this on the forum.
      If you are using a Mac computer, you can use the snip application to do this. 

Please also don’t forget the version numbers between computers.

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

This is a snapshot of my computer.  It does not show the blue circle with a white triangle within it and a black triangle at 11:00 on the outside.  This is the cursor that is displaying some kind of mode.  What mode is this in and how do I turn it off?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Could it be possible to discuss this with someone on the phone at this time?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello DonnaNichols

Yes, of course please find out contact details below:

https://support.prometheanworld.com/contact/contact-tel.html?selectedMode=2 

Craig

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.