May 10, 2021 at 7:52 am #33521Dave PetersParticipant
We have the following models – ActivePanel Titanium (AP7_B75) of screens, when in extended mode (from PC) the pens calibration appears off by two feet to the left. when using the hand to write on the board all is correct and working, but as soon as we introduce the pen to the equation then every touch is off.
Mainboard Firmware 220.127.116.11
Bezel Firmware v18.104.22.168
Android OS 8.0.0
May 10, 2021 at 2:58 pm #33535
May 12, 2021 at 7:56 am #33551Dave PetersParticipant
Hi I have followed the document to no avail. here’s the things I have tried.
Checked screen resolution correct and scale set at 100%
Disconnected monitor and ran screen as single connection (tested fine)
Amended the Tablet mode between Mouse and Pen with no change.
re-installed active driver.
changed the pen input resources in the application, recreated the profiles
- observation is that the further I move across the screen to the right the closer the pointer comes to the pen, which would suggest some kind of zoom focus to the screen.
May 13, 2021 at 7:46 am #33567Arianna PrometheanModerator
Thank you for your reply.
When you say that you amended the Tablet mode between Mouse and Pen with no change, do you mean that you selected the Tablet mode under Pens in ActivManager?
This is the recommended option to allow Windows to recognise your pen as a stylus. Please, refer to the following article for guidance: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1803/.
We hope this helps. Please, let us know if you require further assistance.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for Radix VISO v1.2.7 (released 10 June 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.14 (US release 25 May 2021 / Global release 3 June 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)