Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dave PetersDave Peters
      Participant

We have the following models – ActivePanel Titanium (AP7_B75) of screens, when in extended mode (from PC) the pens calibration appears off by two feet to the left.  when using the hand to write on the board all is correct and working, but as soon as we introduce the pen to the equation then every touch is off.

Firmware Details

Mainboard Firmware 4.3.0.111

Bezel Firmware v6.4.71.42

Android OS 8.0.0

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your post.

We have a great support article that will help you resolve this issue. Please take a look at article 1814.

Please let us know if you need any further support.

Kind regards,

Craig

Dave PetersDave Peters
      Participant

Hi I have followed the document to no avail.  here’s the things I have tried.

Checked screen resolution correct and scale set at 100%

Disconnected monitor and ran screen as single connection (tested fine)

Amended the Tablet mode between Mouse and Pen with no change.

re-installed active driver.

changed the pen input resources in the application, recreated the profiles

• observation is that the further I move across the screen to the right the closer the pointer comes to the pen, which would suggest some kind of zoom focus to the screen.

Hello Dave,

Thank you for your reply.

When you say that you amended the Tablet mode between Mouse and Pen with no change, do you mean that you selected the Tablet mode under Pens in ActivManager?

This is the recommended option to allow Windows to recognise your pen as a stylus. Please, refer to the following article for guidance: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/1803/.

We hope this helps. Please, let us know if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

Arianna

Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.