Interactive Whiteboards
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      tatsj25tatsj25
      Participant

I cannot use the ActivManager to update drivers, as my work is blocking something to access the Internet files to update the firmware on my ActivSoftware. Where can I download all the files to run the updates?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Our technical
      support
      team can provide you with any needed firmware updates, provided
      that the troubleshooting performed with you on the device or devices in
      question lead them to the conclusion that such an upgrade will correct that
      issue.

(Support Case
      00490748)

Anonymous
      Inactive

please send me the firmware updates to trouble shoot our boards so the pens collaborate

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi jdeutsch0823,

Our technical support team can provide you with any needed firmware updates, provided that the troubleshooting performed with you on the device or devices in question lead them to the conclusion that such an upgrade will correct that issue.
      Please could you let us know what the exact issue you are experiencing along with the model number (not serial number) of the ActivBoard?

Thanks,
      Adam
      Promethean Technical Support

Anonymous
      Inactive

Please let me know if it is a firmware update that our boards are needing to use the pens…. over four…..

Anonymous
      Inactive

I will get the model numbers…. I do believe they are all the same just newer models…

Anonymous
      Inactive

Could it be a ip block???

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello jdeutsch0823 ,

We have many different models of boards and panels. Depending on the model willl determine which firmware is needed.

Can you pleasesend us the product codes from off the boards/panels?

Thank You
      Frances
      Promethean Technical Support

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.