Software Solutions
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Brady WidenerBrady Widener
      Participant

Hi Promethean,

With the issues of ActivInpsire crashing (as seen in this long forum post) I wanted to make classflow a potential solution for teachers while classlink investigates the issue many of us have reported.

I would tell the teachers to use the browser version of classflow, but I believe this would add more complications to a solution that is already going to have a lot of push back to begin with. It seems to me that ClassFlow desktop could potentially be the solution I need, but the download pages on the main website do not appear to work anymore and there is no trace of information about ClassFlow desktop, aside from the product page. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Craig PrometheanCraig Promethean

Hello Brady,

Thank you for your post.

You can still download ClassFlow desktop here.

Please note, when using ClassFlow desktop you need to connect the computer to Promethean hardware to activate the software.

What issues are you having with ActivInspire?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Craig

Participant

Are you sure?

When I click on your link it brings me to the Classflow page on the promethean support site (not classflow desktop). When I click the download link at the top, I get this result.

I found a link for the download of Classflow Desktop on its page on the support site. However, when you click the download button and select your language, I’m getting a 404 page as seen below.

404 page

Also, the other ticket with inspire is a mess in all honesty. I am still perusing it, but I say we keep that ticket there to avoid any confusion on this ticket. Thanks.

Michael PrometheanMichael Promethean
      Senior Moderator

Hi Brady,

We have followed up directly with an email containing a link to download the software.

Thanks,

Michael

Promethean Support

Participant

Thank you for the email.

Though I would like to say that if Classflow Desktop is a product Promethean is proud of, you should fix the link on the page. I notice it has been over a week since I have informed you the link is broken and it still does not work. Emailing the link helps me, but won’t help anyone else trying to find the product and I have been noticing emailing people directly in the forums has been a go to solution that defeats the purpose of having a forum in the first place. Just food for thought.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.