- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 5 months ago by Anonymous.
December 16, 2015 at 8:34 pm #1206Tracy ShipleyParticipant
we have success criteria on every slide. In powerpoint I can create a master slide which then copies it to every other slide. Is there any way to do this with activinspire. At the moment I have to cut and paste onto every slide.
December 17, 2015 at 6:10 am #6294AnonymousInactive
Thanks for posting.
We don’t have any master slides such as what PowerPoint has however you have the option of duplicating slides which may save time than cut and pasting.
Promethean Technical Support
December 17, 2015 at 3:05 pm #6295AnonymousInactive
Here’s how I solve this problem:
1. Have the template you want to save open in a flipchart page. If you like, in the object browser move all the elements you want preserved and unmovable to the background layer.
2. Select the resource browser and choose or create a folder in which to store your template.
3. Right-click on the page template you’ve created and select “Add to Resource Library”, then “Add Page to Resource Library”. Now you can drag this template into your flipchart to use over and over.
Ideally, it would be nice to have a option to select a default background that is automatically used with each new flipchart page. There’s an option in the Settings under Profile and Resources that allows the default page template path to be selected, but I’m not sure how that works or if it could be used to solve this issue.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)