- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Anonymous.
April 1, 2015 at 5:07 pm #527Judy WingertParticipant
A teacher needs help using the leveled question section in the “insert question” component in ActivInspire. Is there a handout I can give her explaining how to level questions, based on what, and how to have leveled questions automatically fed to students with the Expressions?
April 1, 2015 at 9:12 pm #4506AnonymousInactive
When a Self-Paced assessment is created in ActivInspire, the questions will be pushed out to the devices instead of displaying on the flipchart page. For assistance with setting up Self-Paced assessments in the ActivInspire software we would recommend looking to Inspire’s help files (Help > Contents).
Leveling of the questions in those assessments can be set for each question when in the Question Manager, either on the lists of questions or in the Question Properties while a question is selected in the question list. On what basis to determine the level of a given question is for the teacher creating the assessment to determine.
(Support Case 00511186)
April 6, 2015 at 10:13 pm #4507AnonymousInactive
The help, contents link within Inspire just blinks a bar across the top and never loads. Is the url broken? Can the contents in the help/contents link be elsewhere?
April 7, 2015 at 9:06 pm #4508AnonymousInactive
The help files included with the up-to-date version of the ActivInspire software (downloadable from here, if needed) will automatically open with whichever web browser is set as the default web browser on the computer. In our experience, Internet Explorer and Chrome have been able to open the help files without issue.
If the Help files are not opening from the menus in Inspire, please try opening the help_en_us.htm file located in either C:Program FilesActiv SoftwareInspirehelpen_US (in Windows) or ApplicationsPrometheanActivsoftware Inspirehelpen_US (in OS X). Does that file open in any web browser installed on the computer?
(Support Case 00511186)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.10 (released 13 May 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.2 (released 29 April 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements series v5.0.0 (released 15 April 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.5 (released 13 April 2021)
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)