Interactive Flat Panels
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jonathan FallenJonathan Fallen
      Participant

Hello, I am having issues when trying to bring images into the whiteboard app on a Titanium model ActivPanel. The images are saved as .jpg files. They show in the Gallery but when I click on the image, nothing is placed onto the canvas. Is there a limit to the file size or anything that would prevent it from being placed onto the canvas? Any help is appreciated. I’ve included a gif of the issue.

Gif of Issue

Alison DeMarcoAlison DeMarco
      Participant

I am having the same problem! It just keeps thinking.

Hello,

Thanks for your posts.

We are checking internally and will let you know if there is a limit to the file size in order to be added to the Whiteboard App.

We will keep you informed as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Thibaut

Promethean Technical Support

home

Hello Jonathan and Alison,

Thank you for your patience.

To assist you with the issue reported, we kindly ask you to confirm the size of the .jpg files you are trying to import into the Whiteboard app.

Are you able to use other images? Does this only happen with some or all of them?

Where are you inserting the images from, a flash driver, Google Drive?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Arianna

Participant

Hello,

Sorry for my delay in responding. I have tried pulling the images from my OneDrive and a flash drive. The issue seems to be with jpg files as the png files import properly. The file sizes ranged from 250kb – 350kb.

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for your post.

To help ensure we have a better understanding of this issue, how were the .JPG images in question originally created? Were they downloaded from the internet, created/edited using Photoshop, or taken with a camera and uploaded?

We look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
        Autumn

Participant

These images were Microsoft Word files converted to .jpg files using Power Automate.

Paul PrometheanPaul Promethean

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your reply.  I am going to send you an email so we can get an example file off your and some further information.

Kind regards,
      Paul

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.