- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 4 months ago by Anonymous.
November 2, 2016 at 6:58 pm #1543eaguirreParticipant
Has anyone have had any issues with Promethean ActivPanel APT2-70 while using Chrome Browser on a PC (windows 7)? For example, while Chrome Browser is open I am unable to open a new tab or do any interactive, it simple becomes unresponsive. But if I touch anywhere in the desktop it works just fine. Sometimes it fixes itself when I reload the Chrome browser. Other times I make sure I am running the latest Chrome browser version. Any advice?
November 3, 2016 at 7:31 am #8066AnonymousInactive
Hi and thanks for posting.
This issue is relating to Google Chrome and not the ActivPanels (hence why it’s working on the desktop).
Google Chrome doesn’t always detect touch inputs like a normal mouse input as such you may need to change the below settings to see if this helps:
Type chrome://flags in their address bar.
Pay special attention to the warning message at the top of the screen:
WARNING These experimental features may change, break, or disappear at any time. We make absolutely no guarantees about what may happen if you turn one of these experiments on, and your browser may even spontaneously combust. Jokes aside, your browser may delete all your data, or your security and privacy could be compromised in unexpected ways. Any experiments you enable will be enabled for all users of this browser. Please proceed with caution.
If you are happy to continue, look for the setting labeled Enable Touch Events.
Set this to Enabled.
Promethean Technical Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- Release notes for ClassFlow v6.13 (US release 29 January 2021 / Global release 5 February 2021)
- Release notes for ActivInspire v2.21 (released 5 January 2021)
- Release notes for ActivPanel Elements Series v4.3.0 (released 16 December 2020) and v4.3.1 (released 7 January 2021)
- Release notes for myPromethean portal v1.4 (released 2 December 2020)
- Release notes for ActivConnect OPS-G v2.4.4 (released 16 October 2020)